Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pregnancy Test Games Online Pregnancy Questions.. The Waiting Game. EASY POINTS! Please, Any Advice?

Pregnancy questions.. the waiting game. EASY POINTS! please, any advice? - pregnancy test games online

I know that healthy couples have almost a year to get pregnant. My partner and I decided we wanted to TTC but have in the past year, we (the kind of drawing I do not know, but not Preggo)

I saw some online ovulation calendar and tell them all that day is really confusing for me soo moved exspecially cycle is irregular.

My last 3 periods have been:::
Februar 8-12
27. January
23. December.

I was stressed, but in the last two weeks due to moving and such.

My husband and I had sex Friday () Saturday (took me) Sunday (retired) and Monday (took me) Wednesday (retired), and (now retired)

He says he is accustomed to draw on. I will not hold, because the expectation that ovulation, Saturday and Sunday and that was it, but I realized that only through sex. It was thick and white. Recently, I have tested for sexually transmitted diseases, and all that good stuff, and I'm clean, then we are naturally ready to concieve! This morning was a kind of cramp, I'm not sure if this has something to do, I have prenatal vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment