Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Mens Body Waxing Pictures Best Method For Mens Body Hair Removal?

Best method for mens body hair removal? - mens body waxing pictures

Firstly, I'm not gay ... The only reason I would like to remove the hair, because I go to the gym and swim very often, lest I be with a rug on his chest and back. He had three times the wax is a pain in the **** because you spend hours in the shower to scrub and then another hour, just about every inch of your body moisterizer ... Even if you hair is still red.

Are there better and more efficient ways to remove body hair for boys?

3 comments:

Kaushik N said...

Yeh Veet Works Trust Me, I used a trick where I drank a bottle of shampoo and filled it with Veet, the results of my father was tall, his head was so bright and U Couldnt you have a patch of hair

Kaushik N said...

Yeh Veet Works Trust Me, I used a trick where I drank a bottle of shampoo and filled it with Veet, the results of my father was tall, his head was so bright and U Couldnt you have a patch of hair

Kaushik N said...

Yeh Veet Works Trust Me, I used a trick where I drank a bottle of shampoo and filled it with Veet, the results of my father was tall, his head was so bright and U Couldnt you have a patch of hair

Post a Comment